ADA Services Stamford
Easy Access / Stamford ADA
This service is available to anyone with a disability and/or impairment that prevents them from using a city bus.
You must be eligible to ride.
Complete an ADA Eligibility Certification Request form and mail it to our office to begin the review process.
It is important that you complete the entire form so we can provide you with the best possible service. Your eligibility certification will be based on the programs eligibility guidelines noted above.
Fares must be purchased in advance through the RMPay online payment system. Drivers do not not accept cash. The driver will check your RMPay account balance prior to boarding the vehicle. RMPay balances must be in good standing. Transportation will not be provided without the proper fare balance in the RMPay system.
How to Setup a New RMPay Account
If you are new to the system, you can signup online:
- Click on the RMPay button, above.
- Create a new account through RMPay by entering:
- Primary phone number
- Customer ID
- Once your account is created, go to the email you used to register your RMPay account and click on the verification link.
- If you can’t find the email, it may be in your spam folder. The email will come from email@example.com.
- After you verify your email, you may login and deposit funds into your RMPay account using your credit card.
If you need assistance, please contact Norwalk Transit District at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-299-5180.
Schedule Your Ride
All rides must be reserved a day in advance; we do not book same day trips.
Monday-Saturday: 8 am to 5 pm
Leave a voice message and your call will be confirmed the next morning by a dispatcher.