Same Day, Real-Time Rides
We’re running a new service for people with disabilitities. Same day real-time service for rides!
Monday – Friday, 7 AM – 7PM
There are two ways to get a ride:
If you need a wheelchair accessible vehicle:
- Pay in advance through RMPay. Cost is $3.50 per ride.
- Book your ride through CTS by calling: 855-813-7333
How to Setup a New RMPay Account
If you are new to the system, you can signup online:
- Click on the RMPay button, above.
- Create a new account through RMPay by entering:
- Primary phone number
- Customer ID
- Once your account is created, go to the email you used to register your RMPay account and click on the verification link.
- If you can’t find the email, it may be in your spam folder. The email will come from email@example.com.
- After you verify your email, you may login and deposit funds into your RMPay account using your credit card.
If you need assistance, please contact Norwalk Transit District at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-299-5180.
If you don’t need a wheelchair accessible vehicle:
- Confirm that you are a ADA certified customer by calling NTD directly at 203-299-5180 or email email@example.com. Please indicate that you are interested in using the Uber service.
- You will receive an email from Uber to authenticate your ADA certified status.
- Uber will use the email that you provided NTD when you established your ADA account.
- Click the Authentication link in the email.
- Install the Uber app on your smartphone.
- Open the Uber app.
- Book your ride.